Complete Insurance LTD Privacy Notice
Complete Insurance, LTD values you as a customer and respects your right to privacy. We recognize that you purchase our products and services because you trust that we will stand behind our promises. In turn, we pledge our commitment to treating your information responsibly. Complete Insurance, LTD has established the following policies to assure you that we are committed to protecting your privacy.
How do we protect the confidentiality and security of your information?
What personal information do we collect about you?
We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms ;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Depending upon the product or services you are requesting, information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, medical providers, or others.
What categories of information do we disclose and to whom?
We may disclose the following information to entities that perform marketing and administrative services on our behalf or as required or permitted by law for legal, regulatory or other purposes:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, beneficiaries, Social Security number, family member information, assets, income, and property locations and values.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, policy coverage, payment history, the premium you pay, the shares you purchase, preferences, claims information, and the method of your purchase.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency such as credit reports bearing on your creditworthiness, credit standing, credit capacity, character, general reputation, personal characteristics or mode of life which is used, expected to be used, or collected for the purpose of serving as a factor in establishing your eligibility for insurance to be used primarily for personal purposes.
- Information we receive from claims adjusters or other individuals or entities concerning the processing or administration of claims that you might have as a result of purchasing an insurance product from us.
- Information we receive from underwriting services such as CLUE or Fair Isaac provided for insurance companies and agents and used as a factor in establishing your eligibility for insurance to be used primarily for personal purposes.
- Information we receive from government agencies such as motor vehicle records.
Is your medical information confidential?
While we sometimes must collect medical information to provide you a product or to pay a claim, we do not use or share it, internally or externally, for any purpose except the following:
- Underwriting insurance;
- Administering your policy, account or claim;
- As required or permitted by law; or
- As otherwise authorized by you .
- We will provide you access to your personal information that we control and can reasonably retrieve. In accordance with our procedures, you must provide the following:
- All policy numbers for which you want information.
- Please sign your request and have your signature notarized, to ensure the identity of the person requesting the information.
- Although we do not currently intend to charge a fee to cover the cost in providing you with a copy of this information, we do reserve the right to implement a reasonable fee in the future. You may request the name and address of the consumer reporting agency from which we have obtained a report on you, if any. You may request that the consumer reporting agency provide you with a copy of the report it makes.
Please submit any inquiries to us at:
Complete Insurance. LTD
108 N. Vine
P.O. Box 390
Jefferson, lA 50129
(515) 386-2148 or (800) 397-0015
(515) 386-3877 (fax)